Olivet PTO (Parent/Teacher Organization)
Become Involved. Join us at the meetings!
You are invited to become involved in the Olivet Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO). The Olivet PTO exists for the purposes of supporting the educational experiences of all students at Olivet schools grades kindergarten through 8th grade. The PTO is made up of volunteers that provide and support a wide range of educational activities that enrich your child's education and entertainment through fundraising events that we host throughout the school year.
How can you get involved?
- Take a look at our PTO school year calendar for meeting dates and events.
- Watch for messages on our Olivet PTO Facebook page or in the Little and Middle Eagles of when PTO events will be held.
- Volunteer to help at one of the many events offered throughout the year.
- Offer new and creative ideas for possible future activities.
- Talk to your child's principal and ask about the PTO.
- Consider becoming a board member. Elections occur every year at our May board meeting. Please contact the board President at least one week prior to the May meeting, to be including on the election ballot.
- E-mail the PTO President or any board member, we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We will be posting about upcoming events and activities that our PTO supports!
Like us and get reminders of when our PTO meetings are being held. Also, please share our page to your Olivet friends, so that more people can be connected with PTO information.